Friday, January 1, 2010

You've got to be kidding me...


Yesterday Mommy and Daddy went to the Libbey Glass outlet in Toledo. Look what I have to eat dinner off of tonight...a Buckeye football plate. I guess I don't care as long as it has yummy food on it, but it's not very pretty or lady-like like my other plates and bowls. I sure hope the Buckeyes win today or it's going to get ugly around here, just like when the Colts lost last week.

Frannie hasn't eaten since she got here last Sunday. Today Shelley came over and shoved 2 huge syringes of sub-Q fluids into her to make sure she isn't dehydrated. Right after Shelley left, Frannie ate a little. She mostly licked the gravy off the food, but it's a start. I'm kinda mad at Frannie. I was nice enough to share my room with her, but then the brat chased me out of my own bed and stole it! Now she's eating out of MY bowls!!! The NERVE! She's a pretty lousy roommate so far!! Hmph!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're safe Kinzi! The Buckeyes won...
    Kinzi, will you please have a talk with Frannie and tell her how lucky she is to have a foster mommy like Phyllis and to please EAT!!
    Sounds like she is being a brat kicking you out of your bed! Did you tell her you were there first ;)

    Happy New Year Kinzi!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pretty Girl

    Well, you just about have a variety of plates now and Mom can give you a new plate every day of the week. I think I like the pink polka dotsie one the best though with you name on it. I am glad the Buckeyes won. Yes, please send a message down to Frannie that we need her to quite being so stubborn and eat something for all of us. Remember Kinzi - even though Frannie is a sweetie you will always be my girl. Have a good day Kinzi and enjoy your new dishes.
    Your Friend
    Sandy/Fluff-WAC

    ReplyDelete