Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello?? ...anyone in there???

This is my roomie, Mildred. She was on the floor while the cleaning lady from Mommy-Maid was cleaning her pen. We had a discussion about baths. Mildred LOVES them...but, we agreed that she loves them because Mommy isn't shoving a hose up her backside the whole time. Mildred gets dinner served to her while she's soaking in her tub of warm water. I'll have to talk to Mommy about forking over some snackage while I'm in the tub. I don't want icky worms, which is what Mildred gets...but there's got to be something good that can be served in the tub. Maybe if I'm busy chomping on some treats, I won't have time to chomp on Mommy's arm! I wonder if she's ever thought about THAT!?

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kinzi

    Mildred is awful cute and it is good she likes her baths. I agree, you don't want a wormy snack so maybe Mommy can come up with a low cal snack you can enjoy while in the tub. Have a great day pretty girl.
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinzi,

    Mildred seems pretty cool. I am not much for amphibians but I think she's cute. You have some adorable house mates. Your mom sure knows how to pick the good ones, She did pick u, after all;)
    Love,
    Your "aunt" Mary2
    LOL

    ReplyDelete