Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Say what??

To take the focus off of my weight...today, class, we are going to discuss the English language. Let's discuss a few words. Say these words with me: Envelope...the thing you put the check in to mail your credit card bill for all the catnip toys you bought last month. Antelope....the thing that sorta looks like a deer. Penelope...the new cat here.

Explain to me why envelope is pronounced "en-vee-lope", antelope is "an-tee-lope", but Penelope is "pen-el-o-pee"and not "pe-nee-lope"!?!?!? I'm glad I'm a kitty so I don't have to learn this junk and get tested on it in school.

Mommy outsmarted me today...she closed the bedroom door before she turned on the bathroom water...so I couldn't hide under the bed. Therefore...my bottom is now clean. I stress the word NOW...cuz it won't stay that way forever! I'll have to figure out another way to avoid baths...maybe ways that involve my TEETH! You hear that, Mommy....? Hmmph!

Kin-zee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kinze - you are right about the English language - it is pretty goofy sometimes. Now pretty girl, you need to remember that your Mommy is only helping you stay nice and clean and smell good so you can stay healthy and in the house and not stinky and outside. You be nice to your Mommy now and let her keep your bum clean - okay
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete