Monday, January 4, 2010

Lots to talk about today!!

First off...have you noticed I'm up to 21 followers??? I don't know who the two new ones are...but WELCOME! My fan club is growing!!

Secondly...regarding Miss Crabby Pants, Frannie. Turns out there's a good reason she's been so crabby. She hasn't eaten in a week...but she also hasn't pooped in a week. Today poor Frannie had to have her rear end cleaned out. Now you all know me by now...and how much I love to talk about poopie blankies...but all this time I bet Frannie was mad at me because she WISHES she could have a poopie blankie like me. She doesn't hate me...she's jealous! I feel sorta bad for her. Pooping is a rather private matter, not something you generally need help with, ya know? Poor kid. I hope she's feeling better soon so we can find out what her true personality is.

Lastly...we had a death in the family today. No, it's not one of us fur kids....but Mommy wrecked her car in the icy weather this morning and sadly, the body shop is recommending euthanasia. Mommy is horrified. Granted the car was 11 years old, but it was a very nice car. I rode it in many times and it was very comfortable. Now Mommy has to wait for the insurance company to call her and tell her the miserably low amount they'll pay her for the car. Mommy is quite sad...she loved that car very much (cuz it was paid off!).

Thank you to Rhonda and Brenda for helping Mommy today. Brenda took her to work and Rhonda took Frannie to the vet since Mommy had no car. Mommy would be a total wreck if you guys hadn't helped her out.

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweet Kinzi

    Wow, poor Frannie. That is indeed a very private matter having someone have to help you poop. I went through that with my little girl kit Bonnie and it wasn't very good for her either but she felt a lot better the next day with all that poop out.

    Poor Mom - I am so sorry to hear about the death of her car but I am sure glad that she is okay. Tell Mom to be grateful for that and that she, or someone else, didn't get hurt. Maybe it was a Blessing in disguise because with such an old car perhaps it would have been a greater cost down the road soon. if something happened to the big things in the car.

    I am happy also that your Mom has such good friends to help out in times of need like Rhonda and Brenda did today.

    I will be praying you all to have a better day tomorrow so everyone get some rest, you, Frannie, Mommy and everyone and tomorrow will be a better day. Let me know how it goes.

    Talk to you tomorrow pretty girl - nighty night and sweet dream Kinzi and everyone.

    Your Forever Friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete