Friday, January 22, 2010

It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mommy pulled a handsome orange boy kitty tonight! His name is Rodney. He's currently hiding in the laundry room (with Penelope!!!) but hopefully he'll be brave and come out soon so I can see him. I doubt he's any cuter than Herbie, but a girl has to weigh her options, right?! wink wink!

Some of the Shelter to Home foster kitties will be at the Allen Park Petco tomorrow. I think Mommy plans to take Penelope. Mommy says she's glad she doesn't have to lug me to events cuz she'd need a forklift to get me in and out of the house. I'm not sure, but I think I should be offended by that! There might be 4 little puncture wounds in Mommy's future!


Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kinzi
    I was glad to see your Mommy tonight at the shelter and glad she brought the handsome orange boy home. He is very sweet and I hope you get to meet him soon. Some day you will get to go the the adoption events - you just wait - you will be going and everyone is going to sayd was a beautiful kitty you are. Have a good weekend pretty girl
    Love you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete