Thursday, January 14, 2010

Look who's getting spoiled!

This is a picture of Zoe with her new family. Doesn't she look happy??? I wish I could get petted by two handsome boys at the same time! My sweetie, Herbie, really loved these boys. He played with them the whole time they were here visiting. They must be great kids if Herbie loved them cuz Herbie doesn't come out to play with everyone.

Rumor has it the family is looking for a friend for Zoe. I hope they find one because any kitty would be very lucky to end up as part of this family!!!

Mommy went car shopping tonight. She came home in a good mood so it couldn't have been that bad. I'm hoping to have a new shuttle bus in a few days. Mommy is looking for an older car and she said the worst thing is finding cars that haven't had 5 owners, accidents, and repossessions on the Carfax report.

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pretty Girl
    Those two boys look as happy as Zoe is. That make me happy also. Maybe they will come back and adopt someone else from your house. Let us know.
    I hope your Mommy finds just the perfect car that she needs and the most comfy for sweet you Kinzi. Have a good night
    Hugs and cuddles
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete