Saturday, January 9, 2010

Me! In action!

Here's a video that was taken today by Nathan. Mommy cracked open my dinner and I had to go see whether I was having chicken and lobster or the Ocean Whitefish with gravy. I thought you all might like to see now much better I am walking now! My sweetie, Herbie, even makes a cameo appearance.

I had company today! Alyssa from the pound came over to visit. I know she was really here to help Mommy with Frannie, but she took the time to give me some lovies. Thank you, Alyssa!

Brenda and Nathan also came over today and helped get some food into Frannie. It was a good day for Frannie's tummy!!

As for football this weekend...Mommy says she wants Arizona to win and the Patriots to lose. I just want there to not be any screaming and crying if her teams don't win. I don't want to have to hide under the dresser again tomorrow!

Kurt Warner...if you can hear me...PLEASE don't disappoint my mommy!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Oh pretty Girl, I am so proud of you. You made me smile in my heart to see you walking like that. Also seeing Herbie again was so good. I am happy to hear that our friend Alyssa came over the help out with Frannie. I am sending up prayers for her also. Wish I could come over and help out but hardly get time to breathe any more. Tell your Mommy that my 83 year old Mom is critically sick in ICU for the last 2 weeks and doing very poor. I have been spending a lot of time with her there. So Kinzi keep my Mom in your prayers also okay.

    I hope the team wins for your Mom and that you all have a great evening.

    I send you lots of love and cuddles

    Your Forever Friend

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    Love you pretty girl and

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinzi-Loved seeing you get around so good! But I'm sure you were chasing Herbie around to keep him away from Penelope ;)
    I hope Frannie is feeling better.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete