Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

What do I care...I don't have to shovel!

I'd like to file a complaint. Since Frannie has been so sick, Mommy spends all her time in the basement and I'm not getting enough chin scratches or belly rubs. Oh sure...Mommy finds time to throw me in the tub, torture me, and slap some cream on my bottom every day...and to shampoo the carpet in my room, where I may or may not be guilty of making a mess...and for washing my blankies...but I want LOVIES!!! Now tonight she's gonna be outside shoveling. She may not even have time for me to sit on her lap while we watch TV. This is animal abuse!!!!

I have 23 followers now...doesn't anyone want to come and give me lovies...? That's almost enough for you all to take 1 hour shifts so I can get round the clock lovies! That cranky Frannie needs to get better...SOON!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Awww poor Kinzi girl - I am sending you lovies through the computer. I sure hope Frannie gets to feeling better and eating again and then your Mommy will have more time to spend loving you with pets and hugs. You are one lucky kitty that you don't have to be out their in the cold and snow. I am soooooo tired of cold and hate the snow Yuck!!! To have the life of a kitty would be great. Well, I am sending you lots of hugs and cuddles pretty girl - I hope you feel them.
    Love you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kinzi!

    Its been about a week since I've been able to read the blog so I want to apologize and bribe you with some cuddles. Pick a day and I will make it work. Also, If your mom needs a ride any where, I am more than willing to drive her. She does so much for animals that it is the least I can do. After all, when you were abandoned to me at the shelter by that crazy lady, your mom came right away to rescue you:)
    Sending you both hugs,
    Mary2 and Slade:)

    ReplyDelete