Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today's trivia question...


Which obnoxious beagle broke my flower bowl???????????

Nobody claims to have seen it happen...everyone is acting like they are shocked and horrified...but somebody is guilty. Somebody pulled it down off the counter trying to get food. Hasn't this family suffered enough heartache in the last week with the car and then Frannie? Now my bowl??? Enough, already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that, as if that isn't enough to make Mommy break open some wine, Mommy got a new cell phone and it's HORRIBLE. The shutter speed is so slow on the camera that she can't get any good pictures of us looking cute. The guy at the AT&T phone store, as nice as he was, seemed to be under the impression that that's just how it is...that cameras in phones are going down in quality because all the phone makers are focusing on apps and Internet malarkey. Mommy explained to the guy that she just needed a phone for pictures and texting, and that her old phone worked perfectly, other than being old and often sounding like there were aliens on the line. So..for another $35 Mommy can switch phones (and pay for the cost of the phone) or even have her old phone turned back on. But, here's the kicker...most of the phones with decent full size keyboards also have really lousy cameras! How can this be? How can we put a man on the moon but can't put a decent camera in a phone? How is it that the old phone Mommy just got rid of, a Razor, had a FABULOUS camera...but now, 2 years later, technology has digressed and camera phones are now horrid? Come on! I'll believe that when I believe that a beagle didn't break my bowl.

You people who make the Pantech Impact phone should be ashamed of yourselves! I'm guessing Mommy is going to be paying the $35 to return this dumb phone. She's got to be able to take pictures of us all being cute!!! Who's going to adopt us if the pictures on Petfinder are just blurs?

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Oh Poor Kinzi, now who would break your pretty bowl? I bet it was one of those beagles. Watch out Kinzi, I think they are just jelous of you. Poor Mommy, all that phone trouble. I am sure whe will work it out and find the best bargain and the best phone to get all your cuteness. Have a great day pretty girl.
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! I can't bare to give up my motorola razr because of the camera! Mine sounds like I am listening under water now:(

    ReplyDelete