Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mommy's been kitty shopping again!

Mommy spent an hour and a half at the shelter tonight and came home empty handed. I'm not sure how she does this when there are so many wonderful cats to pick from. Honestly, it's a miracle Mommy found a car to buy as fast as she did. She said that buying a used car is like rescuing a dog or cat from the pound. She looked at it as if the car was being adopted. She evaluated its age and health and overall condition, just like she does foster animals. She says this one is more important than a foster cat because Shelter to Home won't pay the bills if the car has to go to the doctor.

As for what's at the shelter...well, I go on Petfinder when Mommy's not looking. I know how great the cats are there, and why Mommy is having such a hard time picking just one! I hope she pics a boy kitty so that I don't have to stress over whether or not Herbie will like her. I have enough to worry about. I have to come up with more ways to get out of having a bath! This morning Mommy threw me in the tub before I was even done swallowing the last bite of my breakfast. I can't wait until I'm skinny and Mommy doesn't have to wash me. (I bet she can't wait, either!)

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kinzi!
    We saw your mommy yesterday at the shelter and Your fan Slade wanted to say hi but got a little shy about telling your mom to say hi to you. He is 5 years old and still crazy! Do you remember meeting him at the Love me because event? He was the one that played with Kippie and was star struck over seeing you in person:)
    Love Mary2 and Slade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pretty Girl Kinzi
    Your Mom is good at picking out just the right kitty that needs extra love and attention. She picks the most special one and that is why she picked you. I am anxious to see who she decides on. You are right - there are a lot of them there. I hope she picks a boy cat also so you don't have to worry about your Herbie.
    Have a good night Kinzi
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete