Thursday, January 28, 2010

What?? He's outta here?? Already?!?!?

Rodney was adopted??? But...but...but I haven't had time to woo him with my womanly ways...or share dinner with him...or get any kisses...or impress him with all the football knowledge I've gained listening to Mommy scream at the TV! He just got here! NO FAIR!

How am I supposed to make a man fall in love with me in six days? Is there a book on that? I still have Herbie...but he's a Momma's boy. If he wants to hook up with me he's going to have to cut those apron strings and stop sleeping all curled up with his mommy every night!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Rodney! Just look at it this way Kinzi, at least you didn't get all attached and upset when he left. You never had time to get to know him so you avoided the heartbreak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kinzi, that is okay - Rodney was sweet but there are a lot more where he came from that would just be ready to meet such a pretty girl as you Kinzi. I am happy for Rodney though that he found his loving forever home so quick. I think that Herbie is being a male and just holding out a while to see if you are really wanting to be his sweetie. You can hold out for him a little longer okay. He is sure to come around.
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete