Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whew...that was a close one!



We figured out how to keep Mommy calm during the games. We got the boss, Emily, to sit on her so she couldn't jump up and go crazy. Emily has all her claws and she pretty much runs the place. Mommy wouldn't dare get riled up with Emily on her lap. The Colts got their act together in the 2nd half, than goodness, so there wasn't much screaming going on.

For any of you who work at the Wyandotte pound...Emily was adopted from there in November of 2007. Her name then was Jeannie. She hasn't lost any weight and still looks like she ate a bowling ball. (But we never say anything to her about it...you know...cuz of the claws...)

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Whoo Hooo Kinzi, I bet there were words at your house that no beagle or kitty so ever hear too. Wow the first half had lots of screaming at our house. I just looked at them with my eyes half open -- I knew Payton and the boys would pull it off. Now you just have to wait the 2 weeks until the big day then cover your ears!

    Love Winston

    PS quit blaming the beagles on breaking your pretty bowls. I have seen the kitties jump on counters - it could happen you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kinzi - It is good you all have Emily around to keep things under control. She is a very beautiful big girl. I am happy to hear she also came from WAC. We sure get some grand kittys and pups there don't we! I am glad she was able to keep your Mommy calm during the game with the threat of her claws in Mommys legs if she got to out of control. Hope you had a terrific day.
    Your forever friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Jeannie! Aw, she looks so comfortable- and I love her cute little flowery ID tag!

    ReplyDelete