Monday, October 19, 2009

So far, so good!


The new foster beagle has arrived. So far she hasn't tried to steal my dinner. She did come into my luxury kitty condo and check things out...but I whacked her across the snout to let her know who's boss around here and that seems to have done the trick. She seems like a very nice dog. I heard Mommy say that she's going to need surgery to remove some tumors. You can see the big one on her right shoulder in the picture...it's big like a softball. I'm so lucky I don't have THAT problem...although I could use a tummy tuck! So everyone make donations to my fund so I can get a little thigh reduction over the weekend!
Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kinzi - you have such a good and loving Mommy and seeing your new foster pup makes my heart happy after I saw her at WAC on Friday. I am sure she will not bother you much but be nice to her okay - she has been through a lot. Tell your Mommy that we got a little 5 year old chihuahu at the shelter tonight and also a cute tuxedo kitten from the same family. The owner just couldn't keep them and take care of them. They are both really cute. The little tuxedo kitten looks a lot like you Kinzi.

    Love you

    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kinzi - another beagle for you how great! Good thing she is scared of you for now - just wait until she gets better, I bet she will be after that food of yours. Do you really think you need a tummy tuck already? Have you lost that much weight. I bet if Mom would let you get up and run around that extra skin would shrink -- at least not jiggle as much.

    We will be waiting to hear more about your new best friend. I bet she will be in beagle condo next to kitty condo after her surgery. Good thing foster dad is such a good carpenter.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete