Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've been sculpted like a Greek Goddess!!!


Mommy's friend, Jessica, makes polymer clay figures. Look at this one she made of me. It looks just like me! She even turned my left paw inwards...something I like to do. Jessica is from Taylor, Michigan. She makes alot of different animals and figures and sells them in a few stores. She does custom orders, so anyone who would like a figure of their own pet can contact her. Depending on what you want, the figures usually start around $15. What a bargain! Mommy has bought tons of them over the years. She can do just about anything...her giraffes are Mommy's favorite. She can do dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, dragons...ANYTHING!


Jessica posts alot of her figures on eBay. Her seller ID is ClayKeepsakes. Her email address is Claykeepsakes@yahoo.com. Just tell her Kinzi sent you!


Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie Pie Kinzi - what a lovely figurine Jessica made of you. It is sooooo Kinzi and so beautiful and those lovely big green eyes. I am so happy you are feeling better now. I will have to contact Jessica and see what she can do for my precious furries.
    Love you
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kinzi/ Phyllis, Just letting you know that Slade (my son) and I are super proud!!! Keep up the good work, Girls:)
    Love Mary2 and Slade

    ReplyDelete