Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's cleaning day!

Apparently Mommy woke up today with the urge to clean. She's been in the bedroom moving furniture, going through the closet, throwing out old shoes and vacuuming everything. She said there was enough fur under the bed to equal 10 cats! I went under the bed once and I didn't see anybody under there.

Anyway...I'm going back to my favorite spot behind the big chair in the living room. I can get a nap in before the football game starts.

That's about it for excitement around here...other than one of the other foster cats, Binky, is being adopted today. Mom says it's killing her because he's being extra snuggly. I know she'll miss him...but he's getting a good home and with him gone...it's more lap time for ME!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Don't get too comfortable in Mom's lap tonight. She may be a wild thing when the Colts play. Good luck Peyton & Dallas!

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kinzi - glad you are finding comfy spots to nap around your home and glad to hear Binky is going to his furever loving home. Your Mom is the best - give her and extra cuddle tonight
    Hugs to you sweetie
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete