Friday, October 16, 2009

It's FRIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDAAAAAYYYYY!


Happy Friday, everyone! Hurray to all of you who are happy the weekend is here. As for me...the weekend means trips to the vet so I've got nothing to be happy about. Well, I'm usually happy that Mommy is home alot on the weekends so I get alot more time out of my pen to roll around on the floor...but I just don't want to go to the vet!
Hey, see this picture? This is another kitty that just got rescued from the Wyandotte Shelter. Her foster mom named her Pirate. (Based on her picture, it looks like she's not a big fan of the vet, either!) She was brought to the shelter by her owners who didn't want her anymore. She had a horrible eye infection and they didn't want to deal with it. I hear through the grapevine that the odor from the infection was NASTY! Anyway...the fabulous folks at the Wyandotte Shelter took her right to the vet and had the eye removed. That's right...I said removed! They got rid of all the infection and because it's black over that eye, you can hardly even tell. The wound has healed perfectly and now this little kitten is ready to LOOK to the future. She'll be waiting to SEE her forever family coming to get her! You can read more about her and see more pictures on her Petfinder listing: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14863691
I hope to write to you tomorrow...if I survive the trip to the vet.
Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kinzi - That was so nice of you to post a note for our sweet kitty from WAC - She is a very nice kitty and I am happy that Shelter to Home was able to take her into a foster home. Poor thing has been through a lot and she is still just as sweet. I will be anxious to hear her progress and when she finds her furever home.

    Don't worry Kinzi, you will be in and out of the vet in a hurry and just think - you will have time alone with Mom for a while and no other cats or dogs will be around. I am sure your Mom will make is special for you. Let us know what the vet says and how it goes.

    Love you pretty girl

    Your friend

    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete