Friday, October 23, 2009

It's the weekend!


I learned a new trick this week! I learned that when all the food is on the other side of my bowl and I can't reach it...I can stick my paw in it and then lick the food off my paw like a foot lollipop. Mommy's been yelling at me...saying stuff like "Do you know where that foot has been???" but I just say "ummm ya...right here on the end of my leg...where it should be!" Mommy is so crazy sometimes. I mean seriously...where is my foot going to go?


I saw Alvin the bunny attack one of the beagles today for going into his pen. Funny stuff! The dog yelped and took off running! I should video tape that and then sell it to the National Enquirer or something. The beagles around here should hide in shame that a bunny can rough them up like that. I guess that 2 years ago Mommy submitted a photo of one of the beagles using a foster rabbit for a pillow and it got published in a book! How embarrassing. A cat would never allow something like that to happen.


Oh...and I hear that Cooper, the little blind dog that lived here before he was adopted, is coming to visit us tomorrow. Maybe I can get a good picture of him to share with you. He's a silly little doggy.


Kinzi

No comments:

Post a Comment