Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I see how it is...

You all claim to be my adoring fans...but when I ask for a few bucks so I can get a tummy tuck, everyone looks the other way. Fine...be that way! Bikini season is a long way off, anyway...I can do it on my own in plenty of time. I've figured out a way to make money by myself! I'm going to collect the little tumbleweeds of bunny fur that roll out of Alvin and Lehana's pen and make Christmas ornaments out of them. Now I KNOW all of you will be placing your orders for those!!! I may have to get Jessica to quit doing clay and come over here to help me roll up furballs if the demand is too much for me to keep up.

As for the new dog, Kippie...she's going through the same kind of abuse, er, I mean TLC that I did when I first got here. Mom's been digging in her ear and pulling out buckets of brown goo, and shoving pills down her throat, putting drops in the bad ear, and scolding her alot for chewing on herself. I thought I was safe and the focus was off me...but no such luck. Mom already worked me over with a baby wipe earlier cuz I went potty and made a little mess. I think maybe Mommy has eyes on the back of her head...cuz I can't figure out how she knows what I'm doing when she has a new dog to keep track of. Maybe these bunnies are telling on me. If they keep that up, forget the tumbleweeds...I'll just go in their pen and pluck the furballs right off of them! That will teach them to rat me out! Gosh...I hope nobody from the bunny rescue is reading my blog....

Kinzi

No comments:

Post a Comment