Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another lazy Sunday...


Well, it was a lazy Sunday for me...since all I do is lay around anyway. Mommy worked her butt off outside. She had to winterize the pond, whatever that means. I feel sorry for those fishies who have to spend all winter out there instead of in the house on a warm, toasty, blankie...although I guess fish wouldn't really have much use for a warm blankie, would they?


Cooper went home. He is blind, so he spent alot of time bumping into me over the weekend cuz he couldn't see me. I was nice to him tho, and even shared my dinner with him tonight before he went home. Guess he likes turkey, too! Mommy didn't take any good pictures of him so I'll post an older one of him...it's Mom's favorite picture of him from when she fostered him. It's actually the picture that was printed in the News Herald and how his new Mommy found him! The News Herald sure is great about spreading the word for homeless animals, aren't they!?


There weren't any good football games today, so we all watched some movies instead.


Have a good week, everybody!


Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. You're a sweet girl for sharing with Cooper.
    I hope you and Kippee are getting along still-she's a good girl just like you :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinzi, what a nice picture of Cooper your Mommy took. I am so happy that you shared your dinner with him. You are such a good kitty.

    You have a good week also sweetie

    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete