Thursday, October 8, 2009

My 15 minutes of fame have come and gone!

As many of you are aware, there was a HUGE article about me in yesterdays News Herald. Here's the link if anyone missed it: http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2009/10/07/life/doc4ac9fcac4b010890028144.txt

Mommy says she wishes she had $1 for every time someone has asked her what's wrong with her leg. I wish she had the money, too...cuz I could get more toys!

Today I got a special gift. Mommy had ordered a special litterbox for me that's made for dogs. It's really big and has low sides so I can get in and out easily. I just broke it in and of course, Mommy was right there with the camera! I begged and pleaded with her and she agreed to not post the picture on the blog when I'm not looking. It's bad enough that pictures of me getting a bath are plastered all over the internet...I don't think the world really needs to see me going potty.

I gotta go...there's a pesky beagle making a nesty bed with my blankie! I need a Brink's home alarm system on my pen!

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kinzi! first I want to say that you are a beautiful girl! Also, congrats to your new custom litter box. It sounds like it was designed just for you sweet girl! Tell your foster mom she rocks!!! Keep up the good work with your weight loss plan!!! Whoever is lucky enough to adopt you is going to be spoiled by all that charm of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! We're so glad that you are getting the attention and care you deserve from your foster mommy because that lady who brought you to us did not deserve you at all. Love, Mary2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kinzi - That is terrific news about the new litter box. Your Mom is sooooo wise and caring. Wow Kinzi - what a wonderful article about you sweetie. You are doing wonderful.

    Love you
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete