Thursday, October 15, 2009

DRAT...I'm in trouble again!




Mommy talked to Dr. Dickie and ratted me out again. I've not been walking much lately, had some potty accidents, and haven't been finishing my meals. Now my medication is increased and I think I have to go to the vet on Saturday! Seriously!? Things were going so well! No needles...no gross things shoved down my throat (or UP somewhere else)...and now I have to ruin my Saturday morning by getting dragged to the vet.

Mommy watches this movie called PS I Love You EVERY time it's on. She's watched it twice in the last week and it's on again right now!! My only hope for getting out of going to the vet is maybe it's on TV Saturday morning. I'll have to figure out how to get the remote, turn it to that channel...and get her so engrossed in watching that dreamy Gerard Butler that she totally forgets to stuff me in the car and go to the vet. Wish me luck!

Kinzi

No comments:

Post a Comment