Sunday, October 18, 2009

This is a full color blog, not just black and white


Mommy says she's noticed that I only feature black and white animals on my blog...Herbie, Alvin the bunny, and most recently, Pirate...we're all the same color! She wants me to show someone who's not black and white. Cats do come in all sorts of colors...so it won't be too hard to do.


Mom requested that I introduce a friend of hers as my first non-black and white kitty. (It was before my time so I've never met him.) He stayed here for a while before going to another foster home. His name is Denver. Mommy was head over heels in love with him because he was so snuggly and cute. Rumor has it that the other cats here hid from him because the cats here are older and don't like to play rough. Denver likes to chase and wrestle when he is playing so he needs kitty friends who also like to play like that. Mommy was sad to see him go...but there was a standing ovation from the other cats here when he left. So if you know anyone who needs a super playful cat, tell them about Denver! He's even got extra toes on his feet which is supposed to bring good luck. It hasn't been good luck for Denver so far...he still doesn't have a forever family! You can see him on Petfinder: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13823366
Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Awww Kinzi = Denver is sooo cute. I hope he finds his forever home pretty soon.

    Hope your day is going well also my sweet girl.

    Love you

    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete