Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear Winston...


As you suspected...things got a little crazy here the other night when Peyton and Dallas were doing their thing! Mommy even forced me to take this picture with all this junk. Not a single thing in this pile is edible or made of catnip. And don't think for a minute that Mommy wasn't thinking about cramming my head into that helmet...I could hear the wheels in her head turning! Thank goodness she decided against it. I'd like to have seen her explaining that mess to the people at the emergency vet who would have had to break out the jaws of life to get it off of me. I did notice it has a big orange warning label on it. I can't read very well, but I'm pretty sure it says on there NOT to put this helmet on your cat! (...although perhaps it would have come in handy back when I wasn't walking and I kept rolling out of bed and crashing into the dog).
Is it this bad at your house, too???

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi There Kinzie
    That would have been pretty cute - I bet you could have humored your Mommy and let her put the helmet on you since she has done so much for you to help you feel better. Besides, it would have been a terrific picture and she would have loved it. You are way too cute anyway so that is okay. I am happy to see how good you are looking.
    Hugs to you pretty girl
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kinzi - great loot there! No, we don't have stuff like that - the beanie baby is beagle food/toys! The towel is for after our baths and the helmet - well we think they are for CATS! I personally (welly beagley) think you should dress up as a Colt cat for Holloween.

    We read about your trip the vet - I know it seems like a bad place now but wait until you feel better - it will be a good thing believe me. Just keep looking at them with those eyes and they will give you cookies too! I know just the drawer to sit under and look up at.

    Things should be calmer this week since I think the Colts are off for a vacation. Keep up the beagle patrol and your house. I do hope you get a new beagle friend. It would be too cool!

    Winston

    ReplyDelete