Thursday, October 29, 2009

A big thank you...


To all of the people who bought up all the cat sized pumpkin costumes from the pet store so there wouldn't be one left for Mommy to buy. How could my beloved Herbie ever have any respect for me if I'm dressed up like a dork?!?!? I just hope Mommy doesn't come up with any other bright ideas before Saturday. At least I know I won't be hauled out to the front porch for the ritual of passing out candy. Mommy doesn't give out candy. Oh don't get me wrong...she BUYS Halloween candy...it just never makes it out the front door and into the baskets of little trick or treaters. She says candy is for grown ups...just like wine. I had put in a request for gummy rats and Swedish fish, but Mommy says they aren't really rats or fish and that I can't have any or they'll ruin my teeth. WHATEVER!

The fact that she doesn't pass out candy may also have something to do with the sign on the front door that says "Pets welcome, children must be kept on a leash..."

Kinzi
P.S...Mommy's shoulder isn't totally mangled...it's just a strained tendon. She's doped up on steroids for the weekend and the entire house reaks like menthol rub. I'm glad it's nothing serious...I was worried about how she'd be able to open my cans of food or carry me up and down stairs if her arm wasn't working.

3 comments:

  1. Kinzi,
    You got lucky they were out of the costume!!

    I have the same sign at my house :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kinzi - you would have fun dressing up as a princess - you would be bootiful!! Oh well, maybe next year. I am happy to hear Mummy's arm is going to be okay. You have a Happy Halloween sweetie and give Herbie your love bug a little Halloween smooch .

    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the bee costume:) It makes you look Bee-ootiful. Sorry, Couldnt resist.
    Love,

    Mary 2

    ReplyDelete