Thursday, April 1, 2010

It must be an April Fool's joke...


There just can't be 2 cats in the world as stunning as I am...but...who's this guy??? He's got my googley eyes...and the same nose smudge...and the same shiny fur...He's one lucky boy to be as sexy as me! Mommy assures me that he's not a figment of my imagination. His name is Beauregard but Mommy's been calling him Bowie. I don't think he cares tho, cuz he only comes when she yells "here Kitty Kitty..."

By the way...still no computer but it looks like that new laptop is on the way!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Glad to See that Bowie is fitting in:) Be good to him Kinzi;) He might be a friend now, but he can always be a boyfriend later;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinzi, I am so happy to see Beauregard at your house. He is soooooo sweet and you know, soooooo Handsome. He is as handsome as you are beautiful. Looks like a perfect match to me. I hope you two have fun.
    Have a good weekend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete