Sunday, April 18, 2010

Who's in charge around here??

Mommy went away for the weekend and left her friend Jessica here to baby-sit us. Honey is getting lots of snuggles...and Jessica woke up this morning with Beauregard sleeping on her neck...so basically things are running just like when Mommy is here. I guess that's what makes Jessica the perfect baby-sitter!...none of us even notice Mommy is gone! Meals are served on time and everyone gets lots of loving! Oh...and Mommy managed to get my computer fixed for me before she left for the weekend...THANK GOD!

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kinzi
    Sounds like you are having a good time with your babysitter Jessica. That is good that things are all the same as when your Mommy is there. Jessica sounds like a very nice person. Have a great day pretty girl and talk to you later

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinzi, you are about the luckiest cat around. You have your own private baby sitter???? What's up with that? Most animals have to go to the kennel camp but your mom really must love you guys a lot to have a friend come in and take care of you. She even lets you type on the computer WOW.

    Can I trade one Molly beagle for the beautiful Honey. I think her breed is called a bagel and that sure sounds like food to me. Honey and bagel - yep that't the way to go.

    I really can't stand Molly girl right now. She gets to sleep on the couch and I have to still sleep on the floor - if she moves from the couch and no one is around I sneak up there and strech way out. It feels really good on the ole bones. I'm doing really well and can increase my walks to 20 minutes this week and go on some uneven surfaces but I personally thing the chair would be the best therapy. I still can't go up the stairs so no lake for me for a couple of more weeks.

    Take care and eat some food for me.

    Love

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so fun Kinzi! I can't believe how good you were looking. Beauregard was so cute and amazed at how much snuggling was going on lol.

    Miss you guys already!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete