Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're going green!!!

This weekend Shelter to Home will be set up at the Green Street fair in Plymouth. It's an event that encourages recycling and helping the environment...so what better place to adopt a recycled pet, right??

Here's the link that will tell you more about it, in case you're willing to brave the elements and come see us there!

www.Greenstreetfair.com

Mommy is taking Honey, Jillian, George, and Beauregard. I won't be going...cuz I'm made of sugar and spice and everything nice and I might melt if it rains! Sure, that might be a way to rid myself of a few pounds, but I'm not taking the risk! I have to be available for the book fair event next week! I'll tell you more about that later! Yes...I'm making another public appearance! Hopefully there won't be a riot when too many of my fans show up!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Kinzi, Can I snap a photo of u at the book fair with Slade? GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND, To the shelter to home pets going to the zoo:)

    ReplyDelete