Thursday, April 15, 2010

So is it spring? or Summer...or is this a joke?

I'd like to talk to that crazy Mother Nature. Clearly she's been hittin' the bottle or something...cuz one day we are all freezing, then Mommy has all the windows open and she's cutting the grass...then the house is all closed up and Mommy's wearing a coat. How the heck can anyone keep up with all these temperature changes???? Mommy got the pond all cleaned out and got the filter running a couple weeks ago because it was so warm...then it got so cold she turned it off...now it's hot again. I bet those fish are wondering what the heck is going on, too!

Mommy still has the snow shovel sitting by the back door. She says having it there is like wearing garlic around your neck to keep vampires away. She says soon as you put the snow shovel away in April...ya get snow. Seriously tho...someone needs to send some chocolate and wine to Mother Nature so she stops this nonsense!

Oh....by the way, Honey is doing great after her surgery. Mommy gave up on the cone-collar cuz she knows how to bust out of it, and she gave up on the crate cuz Honey barks less if she's not in there. So now I have one more dog I have to hide from. Honey is nice tho...so far she hasn't tried to steal my dinner or break into my room.

I got more mail...there's this nice guy named Jeff who donates alot of money to Shelter to Home and this month he sent a little extra just for me! I'm very popular lately! Makes me wonder if my name is on a bathroom wall somewhere...? Hmmmmm

Kinzi

No comments:

Post a Comment