Friday, March 26, 2010

Ohhh...I'll take that one..and that one...and that one....



Cat shopping made easy! Is this a picture from some sort of kitty catalog?? I see a couple of "Herbie-ish" cats on there!!! Send them over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend, Linda, sent this picture to Mommy...obviously to torture me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Computer still has a virus...Mommy is going to take it to the doctor, so it looks like there's no new laptop for me. Apparently the money that could have been used for a laptop is going to the IRS, whoever that is. Mommy says it's something about being a DINK (Double Income No Kids) and that's why she has to send them money. Doesn't seem right to me...there's alot of kids here...we all just have fur! Doesn't that count??? Anyway...I'll be without a computer for 3-4 days so there won't be any entries until we get it back.

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kinzi,
    Tell your mommy, I feel her pain. I'm a "DINK" too but I got lucky this year and didn't have to give any money to the IRS. I know, why don't our fur "kids" count! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kinzi, sorry about the puter flu problems. Hope that Mommy gets it fixed soon. Have a great day pretty girl
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, Makes me grateful to have Slade, Mommy's little tax break;) Just kidding. We probably have to pay too. This is the 1st year I havent done my taxes at the beginning of March:(

    ReplyDelete