Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mommy pulled a fast one on me!!!!

Here I thought she was being sweet by bringing home Beauregard, but she was really just distracting me so she could slip Herbie out of the house without me knowing! Yes...my beloved Herbie has been adopted. Sure, it's to a great home and I should be happy blah blah blah...but I still reserve the right to cry into my food bowl for weeks to come.

As for Mommy...who was just as in love with Herbie as I was...she hasn't cried yet that I have seen, but it's been a busy weekend around here. She did say that Beauregard and Buster have done a good job of taking Herbie's place in the bed at night...but I know she misses him.

So...if Mommy can find a good home for a cat who only pees on puppy pee pads...then I hope she can find a home for me when I'm ready to move out.

Hey, since I'm heartbroken...would some bring me a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream? Isn't that what girls do in times like this?

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. OMG Herbie finally had his day-how awesome!!

    Happy to hear Beauregard is adjusting well.

    Happy Easter Kinzi and family!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pretty Girl Kinzi, well, Herbie got a home. I am sorry for you because you will be missing him for a while but Herbie will be happy in his new home. Now you have Beauregard and Buster and I know that both of them are loving you I am sure they are loving being there with you. Hope you had a Happy Easter.
    Love you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Herbie!!! I am so happy for him. I'm sad that you are heart sick but think of how well he'll do in his forever home. Your day will come too and you won't want every one to be sad when it does come, will you?

    ReplyDelete