Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dear Winston...

I'm sorry you're having knee trouble. It's definitely a risk for we hefty folk. I'm not sure I'd like green beans much, either... I'm still trying to figure out how to dial Mommy's phone with the tiny numbers...but if I figure it out, I can order a pizza for you!

Be a good boy and rest up, take your pain meds, and just be grateful your Mommy and Daddy paid the big bucks for that surgery and didn't give up on you cuz you're an old geezer!! You've got some dandy parents, for sure!!! Do what your mommy tells you to do!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Awww Feel better soon, Winston:) Sending well wishes from Kara the 12 year old lab mix:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Kinzi,
    Poor Winston, hope you will feel better really soon with your knee. Remember to take all your medicine and rest that knee so you will feel all better.

    Kinzi, I brought a new cat to the shelter last night and I think you will like him. He is a handsome 17Lb big boy named Dimetri. He is 4 paw declawed and had been hanging out at my house for a few weeks. I had hoped to find his owner but no one showed up. He is very nice and sure is good looking. Here he is on pet finder. Tell your Mom to take a look at him. He likes to talk also. http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16125117?recno=18 He is black and white with handsome white whiskers and little white toes. I think you would like Dimetri. Have a great day pretty girl.
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete