Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just another day...

Nothing exciting going on around here. No new sexy boy kitties in a while...I've just about given up. Mommy hasn't even gone to the shelter in a while....she says she doesn't want to be tempted. I told her to let ME go...but she says I'm too short to drive the van. Humph!

Mommy's friend, Kim, is coming for the weekend. She's allergic to cats, but she's addicted to beagles so she puts up with it to stay here. She might be in trouble if Buster or Beauregard try to sleep on her head like they do Mommy! Maybe the beagles will all pile in bed with her and there won't be any room for cats.

Mommy told me that on her way home from her weekend away that she had to stop at the Memphis airport. She said there's a gift shop of nothing but Elvis stuff. Mommy doesn't like Elvis...but she loves me enough to have gone in there to see if there was anything that could work as a new food bowl for my collection. She said she saw one that had fake jewels glued on it but when she picked it up, it was $75!!!!!!!! After she carefully set it down and picked her jaw up off the floor, she got the heck out of there. So, no new bowl for me in quite a while. Won't someone drag Mommy to the paint your own pottery store so I can get a new bowl????????????

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Kinzi, get over the bowl issue. I have one bowl for my food and one bowl to share with Molly for water. Mine isn't even a painted one - it has big spikes in it to keep me from being a vaccuum. You have all those special bowls (yes I see them and drooooooool). You are very lucky and if Mommy would have gotten you a bowl with jewels on it, what would happen if you swallowed one?? Huh???? Another trip to the vet - that's what and you don't want that believe me.

    Keep up the good work with the friends you have at your house for now. Maybe something good will happen in the future.

    Winston.

    P.S. If you want to trade bowls, let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pretty Girl, good to see you. So you will have company this weekend - Hope she enjoys the Beagles. I know you probably don't want it but tell your Mom there is another Beagle at the shelter. My neighbor was fostering it and ran in to some problems with chewing and howling so she had to take it back and was soooo sad. They named it Snoopy but at the shelter it is another name. Sorry you didn't get a new bowl - maybe Mom with get ambitious and make another one for you. Hey, remind Mom that 17 pound Dimitri, the black and white, 4 paw declawed male cat is waiting for a home also. He sure is handsome. Have a good rest of the week and enjoy your company but try not to get too close if she is allergic.
    Love you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go!!! I want to make a small bowl for the bunny :)

    ReplyDelete