Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Forget this! I want cookies!


So I thought I would be helpful, in case Santa was watching, and give Mommy a hand with wrapping some gifties. I soon realized that just like with helping Daddy build my pen in the basement...that I can't because I don't have any thumbs. Mommy says I can't use scissors cuz I'm too young, I tried using the tape but, well...since I'm kinda furry I bet you can guess how that turned out. Then I had bows stuck all over me. (between you and me, I think Mommy did that on purpose!) I wanted to help with this shiny red stuff, and figured since I can't use scissors that I'd use my teeth. Mommy wasn't too thrilled about that. So I guess that leaves just one job for me...to sit here and look adorable!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi There Pretty Girl Kinzi. I hope that you have had a very Merry Christmas and you got lots of presents. You sure do look beautiful under the Christmas wrap and bows. I Wishing your Mommy and Daddy and Merry Christmas also and much joy and happiness in the New Year.
    Love you Sweet Pea
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete