Friday, December 18, 2009

Aw man...I don't want to go to school today...


Oh wait! I don't have to...cuz I'm a kitty! But...Mommy still does have to go to work today...and she's dragging. She fed us all breakfast with her eyes closed so I hope everyone got the right medication in their food. I could be barking later today if I accidentally got the dogs medicine!

Why were we up so late??? Hmmm...I bet my pal, Winston, knows....and I bet my friend Linda's boss knows! THE COLTS WERE ON! The game didn't end till almost 11:30! It was a nail biter, for sure! Mommy is used to her team pretty much being in the lead the whole time but this year the games have been so close that you can't just say "ya...we got this one"...and go to bed at halftime. Holy Smokes...Mommy was a nervous wreck, yelling at the TV and clapping her hands and dancing around the living room. She says to stop making fun of her because it's exactly how the dogs and I act when it's meal time. I also heard Mommy say at one point ..."God Bless the NFL Network for all the close up shots of Dallas Clark."

So...I bet by now you're saying "Ok Kinzi...we know you were up late...but who is that handsome doggy with Santa??" Well, it's not a new foster doggy here, but he is a rescue dog. He was adopted down in Georgia by the daughter of Linda's boss...who, just happens to also be a crazy Colts fan, to, and the dogs name is Colt. Honestly...what's wrong with you people? Thank God I'm a girl or who knows what I'd have been named...Dallas? Peyton? Jeff? Joseph? I'm happy with Kinzi, thank you very much!

Anyway, I hope Colt has been a good boy and hasn't pottied on the floor in his new house cuz Santa is watching, buddy! I've been trying to be really good, but I had a little accident on the floor in the middle of the night last night so Mommy wasn't too thrilled about that. Oops!

Yeah Colts! Mommy...get your butt in the shower cuz you have to get to work! As for me...it's back to bed.

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kinzi, get used to the hysteria around this time of the year. Those football freaks just can't sit down all day -- they are threatening to call the coach on the phone if he does something stupid. I guess it is really important to these people. I, personally, just lay in my chair and open my eyes once in a while to see if there are treats involved - usually not.

    I don't know if I have been good enough this year because it is Christmas Eve and Santa hasn't even dropped off one present yet. Best we get busy making those cookies because I know he will come tonight. I need to get my sleep because I will watch to see if he is eating my cookie.

    Colt isn't tood bad of a name for a dog - just hope someone doesn't get confused and this it is a horse. Now those will wreck your room without even moving.

    Enjoy your Christmas

    Love

    Winston

    ReplyDelete