Friday, December 11, 2009

I got ANOTHER new bowl!


Boy oh boy! I get so many new bowls that you'd think I was having a bridal shower! Herbie hasn't even popped the question yet.

Mommy got me this one at Flower Child Herbs in Riverview. They sell all sorts of homemade soaps and teas and stuff there. They have the BEST catnip toys, too! This bowl is supposed to be a flower, but Mommy says it's my breakfast bowl cuz it kind of looks like an egg.

Tomorrow at the Allen Park Petco you can get your pets photo taken with Santa. Mommy will be there helping. I don't get to go to this event...but I think Gadget is going...and Mommy says if Kippie doesn't stop scratching at her wound then she's going to have to go, too, so Mommy can keep an eye on her. She had to wear a doggy sweater for a while today but she kept getting her legs out of it and then she'd sit there, not knowing what to do cuz her legs were stuck inside the sweater. Once again, I have to say...a CAT would never be caught in such a humiliating situation. ...ok OK...I confess...today I went to the vet and Dr. Dickie tortured me again in a way that was VERY humiliating. Now Mommy has medicated wipes to use on me every day. I swear...when it's time for me to find a new family...I'm going to demand a home inspection to make sure there are no needles, creams, baby wipes, or other instruments of torture!

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Geeze Kinzi I have one bowl and it has big ole pegs in it so I don't eat too fast. I would love to have your selection of bowls, but since your heart is set on Herbie, I guess I don't have a chance (not to matter I am a beagle) to woo you away. Glad to hear that Kippie's surgery went so well. Don't worry about not seeing Santa. I can't go because I arrroooo too much, but he still brings me lots of goodies. Tomorrow is my gotcha day - it has been 6 years since your Mommy's special story got me my forever home. Keep up the good work and you will soon have a forever home too.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pretty Girl
    Sorry I did not get to read your letter yesterday. It was just to late. That is okay that you did not get to go see Santa today cuz he already knows what you want for Christmas. - You want Herbie and a forever home I am sure. I love your new little bowl. I shop at that same store your Mom shops at. Nice little place. You take care sweetie and talk to you later. Have a good rest of the weekend.
    Love you
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kinzi,
    I know Dr.Dickie personaly & know she would never do anything to hurt you. Saw you walk the other day & you are doing great.

    Debby

    ReplyDelete