Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need a better hiding spot...


Apparently I need a better hiding spot. Mommy keeps finding me when it's bath time. (Then there's also the issue that even if I'm totally under the dresser and she can't see me, and she says "Kinzi..." I always, without fail, lean over, stick my head out and say "What?")

I also hid under here that day that the Colts took out all their best players and let the other team win. Oh my gosh...Mommy was NOT HAPPY. I guess Mommy doesn't have the "all that matters is the Superbowl" attitude...she wants to win every game. Winston...was there any screaming going on at your house? The game wasn't on TV here...so Mommy had to watch the tiny scores in the corner of the screen and cry as it got worse and worse. I noticed she was drowning her sorrows in peanut blossom cookies...but it doesn't seem to have solved the problem long term because today is Wednesday and she's still complaining about it.

As for dieting, Winston, I've been on one since August!!!!!!!!! You're a little late getting on board, buddy. Do you take any glucosomine supplements for your aching, old man bones? Mommy gives them to Quincy the beagle...and one of the old geezer cats here takes it and it's really made a world of difference. He doesn't walk around like an old man anymore. I take it, too...since I have a bad knee and all this extra weight isn't helping matters. Mommy just switched me to a liquid form and it's like having yummy brown gravy on my already delicious canned food...served to me in a fancy dish. I'm living the life of a rock star, baby! (aside from the whole stinky butt issue...)

Frannie had her dental yesterday. She did great. She didn't have to have any teeth pulled and Dr. Dickie said her teeth were just really stained and dirty. Now Frannie is driving Mommy crazy cuz she's not eating anything. All these gourmet foods being served to her and she's turning her nose up at all of them. I can't imagine anyone refusing to eat...have you ever heard of a cat refusing to eat for days and days and Mommy having to be all worried and losing sleep over it??? What? who...me??? Oh ya...I guess I was like that. Well...let's hope Frannie comes around and starts to eat. Maybe Mommy needs to buy her a special bowl of her own instead of making her borrow mine. Mommy....GO SHOPPING!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Kinzi
    Good to see you looking so grand. You are funny - you can't hide from your Mom because you love her so much and love all the attention. All those baths are okay cuz they make you feel nice and squeeky clean and smell so good. I used to give glucosamine to my old doggie and kitty years ago and it worked wonders. Maybe Winston will do better with that also. I don't remember you telling us if you got another new bowl for Christmas. Or is Mom still working on one? Your Mom sure likes the Colts doesn't she? I am not in to any sports cuz I am just too busy with all the critters and family stuff. I hope that Frannie starts eating soon. You need to send some whispers down to her in your old room and maybe she will eat some of that yummy food and feel better. Take care pretty girls and talk to you soon. Have a Happy New Years Eve and have fun.

    Love and hugs

    Your friend

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete