Monday, December 14, 2009

Does this tree skirt make me look fat?


I may be on a diet, but I'm no dummy! I know the Jolly old fat man in the red suit is just about ready to visit us...and that means that somewhere in this house there will be cookies! My odds of getting any that fall on the floor are slim to none, as there are beagles here who have noses that could detect a crumb if it was on the moon. In order for me to get any cookies, I'll have to have a plan.

As of right now...I don't really have a plan. It's not a big deal cuz Mommy hasn't even made any cookies yet...but I want to be ready! I'm thinking I need the other cats to create a distraction. Maybe Emily could start a fight with Gerti...or Gadget could fall off something and make a big THUD that sends everyone running...and if, at that exact moment, a cookie fell on the floor, then I just might have a chance to get it. Timing is everything with this plan, and since the other cats don't pay any attention to me, it's not likely I'll be able to get them on board with the idea.

I guess then I'll have to go with Plan B: "Dear Santa, ...please bring me some cookies..."

Kinzi

Uh oh... do you think that pooping on your blankie gets you on the naughty list??? I may need a Plan C!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Kinzi, you look beautiful on that pretty Christmas blankie. I am sure there will be plenty of kitty treats for you from Santa cuz you have been such a good girl. Santa is good and won't even think about you pooping on the blankie cuz he overlooks like kinds of stuff in pets.
    Love and hugs
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete