Sunday, December 6, 2009

Go Go Gadget Goofball!


This is a picture of Gadget. He's on top of a six foot tall cabinet, pushing on the ceiling tiles and rubbing across the top of the cabinet. We aren't sure what the heck he was doing...but mom thanked him for dusting off the top of the cabinet. Seconds after this picture was taken, he pushed himself right off and went PLOP on the floor.

Today has been another card making day, although Mommy's beloved Colts are on so she's not getting much done. She better get cracking!!! It's almost time for Santa to come! I had written my letter to Santa, but Mommy wouldn't mail it for me because all I asked for was food. I know humans get to pig out for the holidays...how come I can't?!?!?!?!? NO FAIR!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kinzi
    What a funny picture of Gadget. He must just be trying to learn to walk on the ceiling. He is so silly - cats can't walk on the ceiling. Hope you had fun helping Mommy with the Christmas cards and I am sure you can add a few other things to your letter to Santa. Last year I was fosting a big orange and white tabby from the shelter and I made the mistake of taking him to see Santa. You know what he did? He asked Santa for a forever home so I had to adopt him. Ha Ha, he is my big boy. I have the picture of him and Santa but I would have to send it to you through your Mommys e-mail. I might to that so you can see Sunny. He is a special needs kitty as he has asthma but he does pretty good. Kinzi, he would be the perfect boy friend for you. You would make a good couple. He is a big boy weighing over 15 Lbs but he is a good weight cuz he is a big cat.
    Take care pretty girl and talk to you later.
    Your forever friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC
    ps: tell you Mommy I will send a picture of Santa and Sunny to her e-mail so you can see him.

    ReplyDelete