Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sing with me...



Frosty the Snowman
Was a jolly happy soul
He should be outside sitting in the snow
but look, he's my new bowl!

Yes...I have yet another new bowl. Rumor has it Mommy painted a new bowl for me at Pottery Creations on Friday, too!

Mommy baked cookies all day today. She says since the Lions/Cardinals game wasn't on that she couldn't sit and watch Kurt Warner on TV so she figured it was a good time to dive head first into the sugar and chocolate. I sure hope one of those cookies ends up in this snowman bowl! So far, all I've gotten are cat treats....but they don't have frosting or sprinkles or chocolate chips in them...so they absolutely do not count as Christmas cookies!

Just a few more days till Santa comes! I've been trying super hard not to make any messes on my blankie. Yesterday while Mommy and her friend, Jean, went to get another kitty to come stay here for a few days, those pesky beagles broke into my room and made an absolute mess out of things. Mommy brought Jean in to show her how nice my room is and it looked like a four legged, black and tan disaster had hit...and that's exactly what happened! I didn't hold back...I pointed fingers and named names cuz I want to make sure Santa knows it wasn't me! I don't want a lump of coal for Christmas! What the heck would I do with that? ...maybe throw it at beagles when they try to break into my room!!!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Swett Kinzi - What a pretty new bowl and I did sing with you - did you hear me? Yep, just a few more days and Here comes Santa to give you lots of new toys and stuff cuz you have been such a good girl. I am so excited to hear what presents you get and to see the new bowl Mommy is making for you. I am sure you will get a few Christmas cookies. Wow, those pesky Beagles. What is with that?? I hope they get something for Christmas but if Santa saw that Uh Oh - look out Beagles - ha ha! Hey Kinzi, I want to wish you and your Mommy and Daddy and all the critters in your house a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Happy New Year. I hope that all those living there and waiting for their forever homes find one that is perfect and loving really soon.
    Love you Pretty Kinzi and talk to you later.
    Hugs to you
    Your Forever Friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete