Saturday, December 5, 2009

Autumn is gone...bring on winter!

Ding, Dong, the Witch is gone... Ok, so she was not exactly a witch...she was a super sweet snuggly kitty that everyone loved....but I don't need the competition so I'm glad I have Herbie all to myself again...not that he actually pays any attention to me. Autumn (who's real name was Zoe) went home to a great family with 2 little boys so she'll get TONS of snuggle time! The family was in love with Herbie, too...and I saw how happy he was when they were here playing with him. It would have been a great home for Herbie, too. But...I'm not sad he's still here!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pretty Kinzi
    That is great news for Autumn. I am happy she got a new forever home. I am also glad Herbie is still with you but you know some day Herbie and your turn will come to get that forever loving home also. I don't want to think about that though cuz I will miss you.
    Have a Sunday tomorrow
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete