Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Big day tomorrow!

Kippie the beagle is going for her surgery to get her two tumors removed. She's not allowed to eat anything after 7pm tonight so that means some crabby beagles around here tonight...no bedtime snacks! I hope I still get MINE!

Mommy has been cat shopping two times this week and came home empty handed both times. Apparently she just can't make up her mind who to bring home. I know she likes Athena cuz she has a cute face just like me...but Stella and Edith have both been at the shelter forEVER...and then there's Frannie...a senior chubster who needs a dental. I'm glad I don't have to make the choice...but then again...I heard there are two big boys there named Hamish and Holden...I'd probably go for them!!! Maybe Herbie would get jealous!

It's cold and windy and I'm going to curl up under a blankie for the rest of the night! I'll let you all know how Kippie's doing after she gets home tomorrow night.

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweet Girl
    I know your Mommy is trying to decide. We have some really nice kittys at the shelter and some have been there soooo long. I will keep little Kippie in my prayers so let us know how it goes when she gets home. I hope you get all snuggled down in your blankie cuz is sure is cold and windy out. I just got home and brrrr it is chilly. I like your new picture. It is cute. Take care Pretty girl and have a good night.
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever your mommy decides to bring home to you will sure be lucky to live in her house, with you and Gadget and Kippie! I am crossing my fingers that it is Athena...but I don't want to put any pressure on! They are all great. And Edith was adopted this weekend, so that should make your mom's decision a little easier. ;)

    ReplyDelete