Saturday, November 21, 2009

What a day!


So today was the big event at the Wyandotte city hall. Thank you to everyone who came to see me. PPPBBBLLLLTTTT!!!!! ...to those of you who pointed at me and said "OMG that's a fat cat!" You're lucky my sweetie, Herbie, didn't bend open the bars of his crate and beat you to a pulp with his tiny, declawed, paws!
I got to see Sandy, who writes to me almost every day. She's such a nice lady. Today was a good day for her because her favorite kitty from the shelter got adopted! Everyone clapped and cheered. (Mommy was cheering the whole time we were there because Daddy was sending her text updates on the OSU/Michigan game. Mommy likes OSU so she was very happy! She actually DVR'd the game and is watching it right now...she said something about how it's always fun to watch Michigan lose...even if it's not live.) It was a good day for me, too....cuz Herbie came back home with us.
A very nice lady named Linda came just to see me! She gave Mommy a donation and Mommy used it to buy me this big pile of food! If you look closely...I even got a special one called Thanksgiving Dinner! I can't wait to eat it! On Thursday, when I'm thinking of all the things I'm thankful for, I'm going to be especially thankful for people like Linda who are helping me.
Oh...and a bit of bad news...I kind of had a setback. Mommy had weaned me off the prednisone last week and now I'm having troubles again. So, I'm back on 10mg of prednisone a day and I have to go see Dr. Dickie on Tuesday. I don't mind the meds cuz Mommy hides them in my food and I don't even know they are there. I just hate that my bottom is sore again and Mommy has to wipe me to keep me clean. It's soooooooooooo embarrassing.
It's been a long day...I'm going to bed. Mommy says I get to sleep in the living room tonight!
Good night everyone...Thanks again, Linda! My tummy appreciates your generosity!
Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kinzi - It was indeed a grand day in Wyandotte and especially grand because I got to see you - my pretty, precious girl and I was so very happy to see you and you looked soooo beautiful. As you know I took many pictures of you and can't wait to get them on my computer. That is great that the lady friend gave your Mom money to buy some good food and especially your Thanksgiving dinner. You are right Ppbbbllttt on all those people that said that about you. It's a good thing I didn't hear anyone say that - I would have had to punch them in the nose. Don't think about that any longer cuz you are beautiful. Hey, I noticed your Herbie and he sure is handsome but he sure did keep his eye out for you. He really loves you - I could tell that. Yep, my favorite shelter kitty Jed was adopted and I will miss him but I am grateful he has a good home and not in a cage any longer at the shelter. Well sweetie, I have babbled on too long. Take care and I know that medicine will start to help you feel better soon. Don't worry - your Mommy loves you very much and doesn't mind keeping you clean so don't be embarrassed. Love you pretty girl and talk to you soon
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slade and I had the best day! He talked about you all through the Parade! "Wow! Mom, did you see Kinzi???" And She's a good cat!... He was excited because you stayed on the blanket and did not run when he walked by like our cats do! Also, He really enjoyed playing with Your beagle friend Kippie:)

    ReplyDelete