Monday, November 23, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day!

I get to go see Dr. Dickie. I'm happy to report that since Mommy put me back on the high dose of my medication that I am doing better. My bottom is still a little sore but it should be healed up soon. I'll give you a full report tomorrow on what the doctor says!

Kinzi

PS...only 3 more days till I can eat my Thanksgiving dinner!! I'm going to invite Herbie over to share it with me. You know what they say...the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!

1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee Kinzi - you are so funny saying that about Herbie and inviting him to share your Thanksgiving Dinner. You have nothing to worry about pretty girl cuz I saw the way he watched over you on Saturday. He was sitting up there on the table in that cage and was sure watching his special girl and making sure you were okay and safe. He is pretty Handsome you know. I am happy to hear the medicine is helping you to feel better since you got back on it. I will be anxious to hear what Dr. Dickie says tomorrow. Take care pretty one and talk to you later. I just got home from the shelter and we were really busy. Unfortunately, no adoptions and we took in a few little kittens. We worked really hard tonight though and I am tired.
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete