Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Umph murph thursmf...

Sorry...Mommy told me I shouldn't talk with my mouth full. I got wisked away to the vet without my dinner...so I was very hungry when I got home. Dr. Dickie tried to give me some treats but I didn't want any part of that...I held out for my gourmet dead cow dinner served on my very own fancy plate Mommy bought for me from some pottery maker at a craft show. No way would I eat crunchy treats off the floor...sheesh! It's Dr. Dickie's fault, really....I mean she is the one that told Mommy to feed me really good quality canned food. I can't help it that I now have very high standards! And I know Mommy loves me because she's a vegetarian and gets grossed out cracking open the cans of meaty food for me. Thank you, Mommy!

As for the trip to see Dr. Dickie...aside from the whole treats on the floor incident...it was a good visit! No needles...no foreign objects shoved where they don't belong...no torture of any kind on this visit. Mommy was worried that I'm still not walking much even after losing 20% of my weight...but when you think about it...I still have a long way to go. If you take a human that weighs 500 pounds, and they lose 20% of their weight...they still weigh 400 pounds. They have a long way to go before they audition for Dancing With The Stars! So, I have a long way to go before I'm dancing with my Herbie.

I'm back on prednisone...going with 5mg a day indefinitely. Mommy says she's happy with the dosage as long as it keeps my bottom nice and dry. I'd have to say I'm happy, too, when my blankie smells more like Downy than a diaper. At least me and Mom are on the same page on that one!

Only 2 days till Thanksgiving. If you're a turkey....RUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kinzi Cutie - your new food dish is nice that Mom bought you at the specialty place. She sure does love you. It is good to see you eating so well and you look really cute there. Good news from Dr. Dickie. Keep up that good work sweetie and before long you and Herbie will be dancing a jig all over your house. Don't worry, you will be okay pretty soon on the Prednisone. So, Pretty Girl, I am wishing you and Herbie and your Mom and Dad a very special and Happy Thanksgiving and wishing you and Herbie a very tasty Thanksgiving dinner and Many Blessings to your Mom and Dad and your home and all the other critters who live there with you. Hope your Mom gets some special pictures of your special day with Herbie. Love and hugs always, your friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete