Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ok tell the truth....


How many of you ate too much candy and have tummy aches today?? NOT ME! I wasn't allowed to have any candy, so I feel fine. I have recovered from the humiliation that came with the bee suit...trying to block it from my memory.


Mommy says that something called "turkey day" is coming. What is that? How does a big, ugly bird get their own day??? Why can't I have my own day??? Mom also mentioned something about how she and Daddy don't eat turkeys...they're vegetarians. I know I'm not one of those cuz my food is way too tasty to be made out of tofu. That might explain why Mommy often holds her breath, makes funny faces, and avoids having her fingers ever touch my food. I just thought she was weird.


Oh well... it's Sunday night...time for snuggling on a blankie on Mommy's lap and watching some TV.


Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie Kinzi - hope you have a good night snuggling on Mommys lap and watching TV. Have a great week. Cute picture - is that your friend haha
    Love you

    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete