Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ummm....a little help, please....

I seem to have fallen out of bed again...and of course Mommy was right there with the camera to capture my moment of shame. One of these days I'm going to sit on that camera!

Maybe I need one of those toddler beds that's shaped like a race car. Vrooom Vrooom!! I'm sure Herbie would notice me if I had a hot rod of LOVE! I don't want one of those stupid pink Barbie cars, either...I want a REAL sports car! I hear Mommy always talking about how badly she needs a Dodge Challenger or Charger to cure her mid-life crisis. Do they make a bed that looks like one of those??

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness sweetie Kinzi - that is too bad you roll out of your bed like that - maybe Mommy should get you some bumper pads with spring that will bounce you right back on your belly and on your cushy bed. My but you sure are cute Kinzi and looking good. Maybe in a little while Mommy will get you one of those fancy race car beds. You would be good looking with a bright red car bed. Zooom Zooom - maybe she can get a fancy motor on it also and it can ride you all around like the beautiful princess you are.
    Love you
    Your forever friend
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a race car bed to lend to your mom.....

    ReplyDelete