Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pretty kitty!!



Look how skinny and beautiful I am!!

Did I fool any of you? That's not really me in the picture. I hired a body double. Since I can't be airbrushed for my photos like the super models do, I thought I'd get the new foster, Gadget, to stand in for me. He is quite handsome, tho...isn't he? Poor guy is afraid of the dogs here, but he's slowly realizing they don't want to use him for a chew toy. He came into my pen today to visit me but none of the pictures turned out nice.

My weekend wasn't very exciting. Mommy and Kim spent alot of time shopping, although I got some treats and new rugs for my house out of the deal, so I guess it's worth it. I also had to have a bath...phooey! Ohhh...and this nice lady named Patti, that Mommy buys Avon from, dropped off 2 bags of blankets and towels. I already have a nice soft blankie on my bed for today. Thanks Patti!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Kinzi - you are soooo cute and funny. Gadget sure is a handsome one and sure does look like you at a glance but Kinzi - you are beautiful and unique. I hope that Gadget feels comfortable with all the other doggies and kittys there in your home. You can make him feel comfortable though. I am happy you had fun with Mommy and Kim and got a new rug and some treats and now a soft blankie also. Gee Kinzi - you are just so sweet.
    Lots of love and hugs
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete