Monday, November 2, 2009

Hey there Sandy/Fluff...

Mommy says she ran into you at the Wyandotte pound today. She said you were scurrying around like a busy beaver cleaning litterboxes and snuggling with the homeless kitties. I can't believe she didn't come home with another foster cat...I guess there's another really big kitty there named Frannie that could stand a few months on my diet plan. I know the wheels in Mommy's head are turning...trying to figure out how she can fit her in over here. She's also broken hearted over the little boy in the sick room who's sooooooooooo skinny and has the horrible eye infection. He's tiny...I know we could squeeze him in somewhere, but Mommy is worried that she's busy taking care of me and Kippie, the beagle...that maybe she doesn't have the time to take care of someone that sick. Hopefully SOMEONE will foster him and get him the care he needs.

You had asked about my sweetie, Herbie. I'm sad to say that I think he's more interested in playing with Louie than me. Kippie the beagle hangs out with me more than anybody else.

Hope to see you soon! In the meantime, I'm sticking to my diet...as if I have a choice since I can't operate the can opener by myself...and doing my best to be a good kitty!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetie Kinzi - yep, got to talk to your Mommy tonight and it was so good to see her again. I hope that some day you will be able to come with her on a Monday night and I can see you and give you a hug and a cuddle. Well, that is okay that your sweetie Herbie stays busy playing with Louie - I am sure that he still has his eye on his pretty girl and will be back with you soon. I am happy though that Kippie is hanging out with you. Kippie needs a good friend that you can be for him. Mommy said you are looking good and feeling better. That made me feel good. Yes, Frannie needs a home and the little skinny boy in the sick room needs someone like your Mommy who can love and care for him if she gets some extra time. You know what though Kinzi, there are so many chubby kittys and sick kittys who are orphans and we need so many homes like your home and Mommys and Daddys like you have. Shelter to Home is such a grand group of loving Mommys and Daddys and are good to so many chubby and sick orphan kits and pups and for this I am extremely grateful. Your Mommy did say you are doing very good on your diet. Too bad you don't have a thumb that can operate the crazy can opener but you keep on doing well and I look forward to hearing from you and about you and your friends in your home and your Mommy and Daddy's love and care for all of them.
    Love you my Sweet Kinzi
    Your Forever Friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete