Monday, November 30, 2009

Boy do my paws hurt!

Mommy has decided that we're making hand-made Christmas cards this year. So the entire basement is now taken up by a table covered with all her crafty junk....stamps, pencils, paper, markers...what a mess!

She told me I had to help but it's the same old story as before...I don't have any thumbs...and it's hard to hold a marker without thumbs! I can dip my paw into paint and slap it on some paper, but apparently that's not what she has in mind.

I may be cute, but I'm not crafty! The next time I go see Dr. Dickie, I wouldn't be surprised if I have glitter stuck between my toes and a little foil christmas tree stuck somewhere I can't even reach!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Kinzi - boy that sounds fun making your own Christmas cards. I am sure you will figure out how to help your Mom and find the job you can do to help. Have fun sweetie and talk to you later.
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete