Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Call the Paparazzi!

There's going to be a public Kinzi sighting this Saturday! That's right...you'll be able to see ME...in person!! So few people are lucky enough to have this privilege...you really should take advantage of it while you can!

I'll be at the "Love Me Because..." event being held at the Wyandotte City Hall. It's on Saturday, right after the Wyandotte Christmas Parade. So come on down and get in the mood for Christmas...then come to the City Hall basement for some cookies and hot cocoa...and to meet alot of animals who, for some reason or another, are having a hard time finding a forever home. My sweetie, Herbie, will be there, too! There will be alot of animals there that need homes so please tell your friends, family, and co-workers about the event! We need to get some of these fur-babies a home for the holidays! Most of them feel like they're on the Island of Misfit Toys...please give them hope that there is a home for everyone!

And...for a $1 donation you can rub my bigger than Buddha sized belly and make a wish! ;o)

Hope to see you!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you Kinzi! A few of your old friends from the shelter will be there too!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh... Kinzi - I can't wait to rub your precious belly. I am sooooo excited and your news made my night. Ohhh I just can't wait to see you and also your friend Herbie. I also can't wait to take your picture. I hope that your Mom will let me have a picture of you and me together so when I have a rough day I will see your cutie pie face and feel much better. I will be down there bright and early along with all the other kittys from WAC so we can have a little chat. I am so very anxious sweet angel and I will see you bright and early Saturday morning and will be looking for you pretty girl.

    Love and cuddles
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete